- Newly designed ergonomic units for SZX series stereo microscopes allow the user to adopt a natural pose, boosting productivity and reducing the fatigue associated with microscope use.
- The OLYMPUS Stream captures high-resolution images with a wide field by the Instant MIA function.
- The BX53M system microscope, which features workflow support that extends from observation to reporting.
- Geological Interpretation in the core shack with X-ray Diffraction
- New Dual Linear Array probes for AUT of girth welds in CRA-clad pipes with the PipeWIZARD.
- PipeWIZARD Software tool for AUT of Girth Welds in Seamless Pipes.
- New articulating Magna-Mike thickness gage probe fits into very small spaces.
- Flexible ultrasonic phased-array probe for complex shape inspection.
- Visual Inspection of Natural Gas Service Lines
The EPOCH 650 is a conventional ultrasonic flaw detector with excellent inspection performance and usability for a wide variety of applications. This intuitive, rugged instrument is a continuation of the popular EPOCH 600 flaw detector with additional capabilities.
The IPLEX RX/ IPLEX RT are lightweight industrial videoscopes that feature the unique PulsarPic image processor to produce exceptionally high-resolution and bright images. They have a large 6.5-inch screen with an anti-reflective daylight-view monitor.
The DELTA Element is a cost-effective handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer optimized for scrap metal sorting, positive material identification (PMI), alloy QA/QC, and precious metals analysis.
Olympus provides an industry-leading portfolio of innovative test, measurement, and imaging instruments.
Leading edge testing technologies include remote visual inspection, microscopy, ultrasound, phased array, eddy current, eddy current array, X-ray fluorescence and diffraction, and optical metrology. Our products include ultrasonic flaw detectors and thickness gages, videoscopes, borescopes, microscopes, in-line and advanced nondestructive testing systems, XRF and XRD analyzers, interferometers, and a large selection of industrial scanners, probes, software programs, and
Olympus instruments are used in industrial and research applications ranging from aerospace, power generation, petrochemical, manufacturing, and automotive to consumer products. Olympus instruments contribute to the quality of products and add to the safety of infrastructure and facilities.