The inspection assist system, InHelp streamlines the whole process from on-site inspections with the IPLEX videoscopes to report generations, dramatically improving your work efficiency.
Check the InHelp Product Overview Video >>
When you face problems during your inspection, Olympus offers InHelp as the solution
- "It is hard to manage the inspection progress while inspecting many objects."
- "It is time-consuming to find and sort intended images from a large quantity of recorded images."
- "It is difficult to produce reports with inspected images and diagnoses."
InHelp is the solution
1. On-site Inspection
2. Image Management
3. Report Generation
- Windows XP (SP3*), Vista (SP2*) or 7 (32-bit or 64-bit versions SP1*)
- Microsoft Word 2003 (SP3*), Microsoft Word 2007 (SP3*) or Microsoft Word 2010 (SP1*)
- RAM: 512 MB or more (when the OS is Windows XP) 1 GB or more (when the OS is Windows Vista or 7)
- 512 MB of available hard-disk space or more
- USB Port
- XGA (1024 H x 768 V pixels) or a larger display
- *Apply the latest service pack.
Applicable Industrial Videoscopes
- IPLEX FX (IV8000-2 type)
- IPLEX LX
- IPLEX LT
- IPLEX UltraLite