This new generation fully automated table top SEM with its ground breaking 30,000X magnification, superior depth of field, ease of use, compact size and affordability makes it the perfect compliment to a light microscope.
The TM3000 TableTop Microscope continues the phenomenal global success of the original TM-1000 and pushes the boundaries of Tabletop Electron Microscopy even further.
TM3000 remains the simplest TableTop Microscope to use, with an easy, intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI). No special sample preparation such as coating with metal films is required for hydrated, oily or non-conducting samples, and it is easy to use like a digital camera.
This enables all researchers, even those new to Electron Microscopy (EM), to image their samples and to obtain high quality, high resolution images within minutes.
The TM3000 TableTop Microscope has been developed to cover the widest range of academic and industrial applications and research:
- Life Sciences
- Polymer Sciences
- Materials Research
- Food Sciences
- Higher magnification range (up to 30x000x compared to 10,000x with the previous TM-1000) allows more detailed investigations, with preserving the wide field imaging ability (15x)
- New Image Shift functionality (ｱ50ｵm) allows ease of navigation around your sample at high magnification
- Better resolution gives sharper, clearer images containing much more details
- Improved depth of field (>1mm) means that more of the sample is in focus, allowing surface morphology to be seen in stereoscopic details
- Images contain compositional and topographical information. The annular multi-segmented detector used in the TM3000 shows contrast due to different average atomic numbers of materials in the specimen, and also topographical (shape) details of the sample
- Larger samples (70mm x 50mm) can be loaded and investigated with the extended stage movement range (35mm in X and Y)
- Simple to use. Auto-start, Auto-focus, Auto-brightness and Auto-contrast make it a "see shoot" system.
- Digital imaging. All images saved on the computer for easy access.
- Built-in measurement functions allow dimensional information to be acquired quickly and easily
- Dual accelerating voltages (5kV and 15kV) provide greater flexibility in imaging and analysis of your samples: - 5kV enhances the surface structure and optimizes imaging on "soft" materials
-15kV allows high-resolution topographical and / or compositional imaging.
Furthermore, when TM3000 is equipped with the optional EDS package, 15kV support comprehensive EDS analysis of your sample, producing elemental compositional mapping data with automatic reporting.
EDS X-ray *
Bruker QUANTAX 70
- Qualitative elemental analysis presented as atomic or weight %
- ESPRIT HyperMap ・Ultra-fast spectral imaging with position-tagged spectrometry for elemental mapping
- Detection range from Boron (B) to Americium (Am) including light elements
- Energy resolution 135 eV @ Na Ka
- Silicon drift detector with large active area 30mm
A range of Deben accessories to enhance the capabilities of the Hitachi TM3000
- XY Motorixed stage
- Tilt & Rotate sub-stage with chamber camera
- Peltier Cooling stage
- Tensile stage
- Full-fledged three-dimensional images can be obtained with ease
- Three-dimensional images can be rotated or zoomed in by mouse control.
- Three-dimensional images are acquired without tilting the sample by utilizing the 4-quadrant backscatter detector
- Distance in height between 2 points and simple surface roughness can be measured from sectional profile.
- Three-dimensional image screen can be recorded in animation AVI, which is a powerful tool to present the shape of a sample.