XRF Analyzers and XRD Analyzers
DELTA Precious Metals Handheld XRF Analyzer
DELTA Precious Metals Handheld XRF Analyzers
The DELTA Precious Metals XRF Analyzer provides fast, accurate alloy chemistry and karat classification with one nondestructive, non intrusive test. Whether importing precious metals, selling or producing jewelry, or processing scrap metal, Innov-X XRF is the ideal choice.
Everything You Need in Handheld XRF with State-of-the-Art Innovation
The New Generation DELTA Handheld XRF Analyzers are ergonomically advanced with a forward looking design incorporating the latest in electronics, components, and software technology.
The newly available DELTA X-act Count Technology can provide even better sensitivity and precision in faster time for more materials than before. Throughput is increased with the same or better precision in half the time for most elements.
The unique DELTA Docking Station frees you from having to power down the analyzer. The station charges the analyzer battery and a spare, and performs periodic calibration checks. DELTAs can be operated 24/7 in the field with hot swap battery replacement.
DELTA Handheld XRF Configuration
The DELTA brings the power and flexibility of handheld X-ray fluorescence spectrometry to the field. Ruggedized and ultra portable, this dramatically fast 24/7 technology provides accelerated testing times, allowing for hundreds more tests to be conducted per day with analytical confidence. The DELTA series analyzers are configured with powerful miniature X-ray tubes, Si-PIN detectors or highly advanced Silicon Drift Detectors (SDD), specialized filters, and multi beam optimization for the ultimate in XRF field analysis. The DELTA's real overall value is to help make decisions in real time with minimal reliance on off-site laboratory testing.
Performance You Can Count On
In an economic environment where fast AND accurate results are more important than ever, the DELTA Classic handheld XRF provides superior precision and accuracy.
While you benefit from the convenience of easy, on-the-spot analysis with an Innov-X Handheld XRF, you can feel confident about the results of your gold, and precious metal assets.
The DELTA Classic model for Precious Metals Analysis is referred to as DC-2000PM.
- Powerful 4W X-ray tube provides reliable and accurate performance for gold analysis
- Speed - results within seconds
- High level of precision and accuracy - reliable results
- Completely non-destructive testing method
- Easily measures on uneven surfaces
- Automatic Karat determination
- Large data storage capacity for future reference
- Easy data export and reporting - generate immediate certification
- Optional integrated camera and small spot collimation for focused analysis and sample image archiving
The DELTA Line
The DELTA series handheld XRF analyzers are configured with powerful miniature X-ray tubes, Si-PIN, or highly advanced Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) detection, specialized filters, and multi-beam optimization for the ultimate in XRF field analysis.
DELTA Classic Plus
|DELTA Premium||DELTA Professional||DELTA Classic Plus|
|Excitation Source||4W Rh, Au, or Ta anode (per application) X-ray tube||4W Ag, Rh, Au, or Ta anode (per application) X-ray tube||4W Au or Ta anode X-ray tube|
|Detector||Large-Area Silicon Drift Detector||Silicon Drift Detector||Si-PIN Diode Detector|
|Analytical Range||Alloy and Mining: Mg and up for Rh/Ag and Al and up for Ta/Au; Soil: P and higher||Alloy and Mining: Ti and higher; Soil: P and higher|
|Weight||1.5 kg (3.25 lbs) without battery|
|Dimensions||260 x 240 x 90 mm (10.25 x 9.5 x 3.5 in.)|
|Environmental Temp Range||-10 ºC to 50 ºC (14 ºF to 122 ºF)|
|Processing Electronics||530 MHz CPU with integrated FPU with 128 MB RAM; Proprietary Olympus Digital Pulse Processor (DPP)|
|Smart Electronics||Accelerometer; Barometer for atmosphere pressure corrections of light elements' measurements|
|Power||Rechargeable Li-ion battery; Hot-swap maintains analyzer power during battery charge|
|Data Display||32 bit Color QVGA resolution, Blanview transmissive backlit touchscreen; 57 x 73 mm (2.25 x 2.9 in.)|
|Data Storage||1 GB microSD (stores ~75,000 readings)|
|Data Transfer||USB, Bluetooth®|
- Waterproof Carrying Case
- Two (2) Li-ion Batteries
- Electronic User Manual and User Interface Guide and Printed Quick Start Guide
- Docking Station
- Mini USB Cable
- 316 Stainless Steel Calibration Check Reference Coin
- Ten (10) Spare Windows
- Integrated Wrist Strap
- DELTA PC Software
- Factory Authorized Training & Support
- XRF WorkStation for mobile benchtop use
- Soil Foot facilitating hands-free In-sltu testing
- Soil Extension Pole offering ergonomic In-sltu testing while standing/walking
- Belt Holster
Innov-X XRF analyzers are ideal for the jewelry industry, museums, archaeological sites, pawn shops, coin collectors, cash-for-gold operations, scrap recycling, and more.
- Certify Karat content on the spot, 0 - 24 K
- Identify impurities
- Analyze platinum, gold and other precious alloys
- Detect silver and other metal content in gold
- Verify gold content in scrap gold
- Determine gold content in coinage
- ID and grade dental amalgams
|Optional hands-free Workstation - provides optimal testing conditions for gold, jewelry and precious metals analysis. Includes PC software for benchtop style analyzer controls.|