The Panametrics 25DL PLUS ultrasonic precision thickness gage provides cost-effective solutions in applications where the opposite side of the test material is difficult or impossible to reach. An important benefit of this handheld unit is its ability to make thickness measurements on many materials in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. A large Liquid Crystal Display
displays both the live ultrasound waveform and the thickness reading. Operation of this handheld gage is intuitive with a color-coded keypad and direct-access number keys.
One of the many unique features of this gage, Application Auto-Recall, allows the user to select and recall any of the stored standard or custom transducer setups in the gage's memory. This permits easy switching among our full line of contact, delay line, and immersion transducers to solve an almost infinite number of measurement problems.
The 25DL's internal datalogger stores, recalls, and transmits 1,750 waveforms and more than 18,000 thickness readings along with alphanumeric Identification codes.
The A-scan shows both the live waveform and the thickness reading, which is ideal for turbine blade inspections and any other application where the user needs to ensure proper transducer alignment.
• General purpose thickness gage for metals, plastics, glass, rubber, composites and other materials
• Internal alphanumeric file-based datalogger stores 18,000 thickness readings or 1,750 waveforms
• Large LCD waveform display with backlight
• Wide thickness range from 0.003 in. to 20 in. (0.080 mm to 500 mm), depending on material
• Resolution up to 0.0001 in. (0.001 mm)
• Uses contact, delay line, and immersion transducers
• Application Auto-Recall with default and custom setups
• Handheld, weighs only 2.1 lbs (0.95 Kg)
• Min/Max mode
• Hi-Low alarm
• Long battery life