KIF-402 is Laser Interferometer for Flat Surfaces that is compact, vertical-type interferometer compatible with 4-inch diameters has high performance and low cost.
Compact Size and Easy Operation
KIF-402 is appropriate for use at production sites thanks to compact and space-saving design. It also allows speedy setting and alignment of a test sample.
2-stage Switchable Measurement Apertures
Two-stage magnifications can be toggled in accordance with a hard disk substrate size, thereby enabling measurement of a hard disk surface in full size.
Wide Range of Options
A variety of ø102 reference lenses (Zygo-mount compatible) are available. Additionally, installation of the interference fringe analyzer (KIF-FU100) allows high-accuracy fringe analysis.
Compatible with Aperture ø152
The use of an optional aperture converter enables conversion to a 6-inch aperture.
- Video printer
- Vibration isolated table
- Attenuating filter
- Transmitted measurement stand
- Dedicated rack
- 4 inch-to-6 inch aperture converter
- Flat mirror (λ/20) for transmitted measurement
- Reference fringe analyzer (KIF-FU100)
- Reference lenses (aperture 4 inches, λ/15) (F0.6, F0.7, F0.8, F1.5, F3.0, F6.0)
- Reference surface (aperture 4 inches, λ/20 or λ/30)
- Reference surface (aperture 6 inches, λ/15)