We found some bugs in DP73 usage. At this time, we prepared the update program to fix bugs. Please kindly update firmware for DP73 by using this program.
*This update does not affect to OLYMPUS Stream. The version of OLYMPUS Stream isn’t changed by this update.
Please start OLYMPUS Stream and check a firmware version on “Device setting” of “Acquisition setting”. Applicable DP73’s Firmware version is “2:111” and “2:114”.
Modification to below bugs
- Sometime a timeout error occurs when user snaps an image while live imaging with long exposure time setting.
- Before update
- Download procedure
- Select the file you want to download from the right side of the page.
* Download file name:"DP73_FUv0103_64bit.exe"(3.66MB)
- When dialog [download file]will appear, click "Save" button. Please save it to a folder in your PC which is used with DP73.
- Double click on the file"DP73_FUv0103_64bit.exe" you saved in the procedure to boot up.
- The update program will boot up. Following the instruction of this program, please continue to update.
- About detail of update, please see here.
*Read "OLYMPUS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT" before downloading.
*An input form will be displayed.