This software will an installer of the DP2-TWAIN Ver.7.1 (Build 12849). And this software will update the DP2-TWAIN Ver4.1 or earlier to Ver.5.1 (Build 12849).
To check your current version of DP2-TWAIN, start DP2-TWAIN and Click the [Acquisition Settings] icon and then click the [System info…] button. You can see your version in [Application]-[Product Version].
2. Software Modifications
- Added support for DP22, DP27
- Supported scale bar display
3. Installation procedure
- Before installation
(1) Click the [Download] button at the foot of this page.
*Download file name: [DP2TWAIN0701.zip] (702MB)
（2） When an entry form appears, enter all required fields.
*Serial number is the alphanumeric characters indicated on your DP22 or DP27 camera head or DP21 or DP26 camera head or DP25 camera head or DP72 camera head. (See the figures below.) The number printed here is the serial number.
（3）Click the [Start Download] button to start downloading.
- Installation procedure
(1) Uncompress zip file
(2) Right-click on the icon and select [Extract All…] on pop-up menu.
(3) Set Extract Files and click the [Extract] button.
(4) The file is uncompressed and the folder is opened.
(5) Double click on the file "setup.exe" in the folder.
（6）The installer will start. According to the installer instructions, carry on installation.
The software cannot be installed unless the user account is registered as a "Computer Administrator".
If the user account is registered as a "Restricted Account", change it to a "Computer Administrator" account. (For the user account registration, refer to the instruction manual for your PC.)
- Verification of version
When the installation is complete, start DP2-TWAIN and click [Acquisition Settings] icon and click [System info…] button .
If you see "7.1" in the [Application]-[Product Version], the installation has been properly completed.
* Read "OLYMPUS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT" before downloading.
* An entry form for necessary information will appear.