DP25WAIN interface Installer
This software is the installer for DP25 TWAIN interface "Ver1.4". If you need to import captured images by DP25 via the TWAIN interface, install it. If the old version (ver1.1, ver1.2) was installed, update the DP25 TWAIN interface to ver1.4.
* To use the TWAIN interface, the special application software which supports TWAIN is needed.
* You can confirm your DP25TWAIN version according to the following procedure.
Boot up the TWAIN interface. Click [Settings]-[Information]-[System information]. You can see your version in [Application]-[Product Version].
Main modifications when the version is changed from Ver1.2 to Ver1.4.
·Windows Vista(32bit) compatible
* The word "T5" will appear next to the connector as below. The only DP25 Camera Head, which is operable under Windows Vista, is the one which has "T5" as below.
The other Camera Head than the above needs to update the firmware with charge. About the detail, you should contact the distributor.
Main modification from Ver1.1 to Ver1.2.
·Problems on the White Balance area were fixed.
·Problems on the Shading compensation were fixed.
1. Before installation
This software comes with an "OLYMPUS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT". Prior to downloading the software, please read the OLYMPUS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT. When downloading begins, it automatically assumes that you agreed to this
2. Download Procedure
(1) Click the [Download] button at the foot of this page.
* Download file name: "DP25TWAIN0104.exe" (53.2MB)
(2) When an entry form appears, enter all required fields.
* Serial number is the one indicated on your DP25 camera head. (See the figure below.) The number printed here is the serial number.
(3) Click the [Download] button to start downloading.
3. Installation procedure
(1) Double click on the file "DP25TWAIN0104.exe" you saved in the procedure 2 to open it.
(2) The installer will start. According to the installer instructions, carry on installation.
(3) About detail of installation, please see here.
* The software cannot be installed unless the user account is registered as "Computer Administrator". If the user account is registered as a "Restricted Account", change it to the "Computer Administrator" account. (For the user account registration, refer to the instruction manual for your PC.)
4. Verification of version
When the installation is complete, boot up the TWAIN interface. Click [Settings]-[Information]-[System information]. If you see "Ver1.4" in the [Application]-[Product Version], the installation is properly completed.
* Read "OLYMPUS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT" before downloading.
* An entry form for necessary information will appear.