We found that noises were displayed on the acquired image when the digital color camera DP25 was used with some PC.
At this time, we prepared the update program to solve this phenomenon. In case that this defect is found, please kindly update the DP25 control software using this program.
2. Object Product
cellSens, DP2-BSW, DP2-TWAIN interface and DP25-TWAIN Interface which controls DP25.
* It applied to all versions for cellSens, DP2-BSW, DP2-TWAIN interface and DP25-TWAIN Interface.
3. Defect Phenomenon
Noises were displayed on the acquired image as below when the digital color camera DP25 was used in combination with certain PCs.
4. Defect Factor
Noises may occur on the image acquired by DP25 in combination with certain PCs when the CPU utilization rate is decreased. You will be able to solve this defect by enhancing the CPU utilization rate for using DP25.
Please download the update program and update the DP25 control software so that the defect is solved.
You may have a combination with PC which can not solve the defect condition even if you execute this update program. Please confirm here about the test results at our company. Please note that your PC may not always be listed in "list of compatible PC models for Digital Color Camera DP25"
6. Update program
This program updates cellSens, DP2-BSW and DP25TWAIN interface controlling DP25.
*Even after this update program was executed, it is not related to the version update for the DP25 control software (cellSens, DP2-BSW and DP25TWAIN interface) that you are currently using.
7. About Update
Problems on cases that use DP25 in combination with certain PCs were fixed.
8. Installation procedure
This update program comes with an "OLYMPUS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT". Prior to downloading the software, please read the OLYMPUS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT. When downloading begins, it automatically assumes that you agreed to this Agreement.
(1) Click the [Download] button at the bottom of this page.
* Download file name: "DP25_SU_v1-4.exe"(6,864KB)
(2) Dialog [download file]will appear. Please save it to a folder in your PC which is used with DP25.
(3) Double click on the file "DP25_SU_v1-4.exe" you saved in the procedure to boot up.
(4) The update program will boot up. Following the instruction of this program, please continue to update.
(5) About detail of update, please see here.
*Read "OLYMPUS END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT" before downloading.
The update program was changed from "DP25_SU_v1-3.exe" to "DP25_SU_v1-4.exe" as of June 4, 2009.
The update program was changed from "DP25_SU_DLLv255.exe" to "DP25_SU_v1-3.exe" as of September 1, 2008.