This device driver enables the operation of DP72 on Windows Vista 64-bit Editions.
Please install following procedure (The detailed installation procedure is as shown below.).
- Install PCI Express I/F board
- Install the device driver
- Install the software DP2-BSW
Unless this procedure is followed, the software cannot be installed correctly.
2. Software Modifications
- Main modifications for DP72.
- Windows Vista Business/Ultimate 64-bit Editions compatible
3. Installation procedure
- Before installation
- Please enter all the required (*) fields in order to download the software.
- Click the [Download] button to begin the download and save it on Desktop.
* Download file name: [DP72x64DeviceDriverV01.exe] (1.86MB)
Please use the number printed here for the "Serial No.".
- Device Driver Installation procedure
- Double click the file [DP72x64DeviceDriverV01.exe] you saved in the folder in above procedure [2. Download] to open it.
- Read installation details.
- If the installation of the device driver is not finished correctly and the exclamation mark is displayed on the icon in the [Device Manager], please see "here" for details.
- DP2-BSW Installation procedure
- Install the [DP2-BSW Ver.2.1 or later] after installation of the device driver. Please refer to Installation Manual to confirm how to install [DP2-BSW Ver2.1] or later.
* Do not operate your mouse wheel on running DP2-BSW. When you use mouse wheel, the display image may be zoomed out. (It does not affect the image data.)
* The software cannot be installed unless the user account is registered as a "Computer Administrator".
If the user account is registered as a "Restricted Account", change it to a "Computer Administrator" account.
(For the user account registration, refer to the instruction manual for your PC.)